Monday 29 May 2017

MARKS AND LATES

Hi Folks,
As of yesterday I have updated all your marks. Anything that you submit from now on must be submitted by email. I will not check your website again this semester so if you need me to look at something posted there you must email me the link to the assignment.
Today I will hand back all work and I will hand out lists of missing assignments to everyone. If you lose this list you can find a list of all assignments further down the blog.
It would be smart to prioritize finishing the assignments that are worth the most marks over those worth only 2 or 5 marks.
Once you complete a late assignment you must email me the link or hand it in to me directly (depending on how it was required in the first place).
ALL LATE WORK MUST BE IN NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JUNE 16TH.
NO EXCEPTIONS!


No comments:

Post a Comment